Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Party like a Rockstar!

Yes I am the BIG 1 8 since the 27th I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! It actually happened. It was a great one though! We did so much it was a great 18th birthday, definitely one to remember. The funniest thing was the blowing of the candles :D Yes there is one candle left on the cake HAHAHA!! But that was only because I was laughin so hard at the 5 seconds of singing. The "candles" were starting to go out and so everyone sang the Birthday Song as fast as they could and then I had to blow them out really fast but I was laughing as I was blowing so it wasn't a very great blow HAHAHA!! Also for my birthday we went to the zoo and that was A BLAST I loved it! The pumpkin patch was also lots of fun! We carved them today and got them all beautified for Halloween!

Don't worry I will get pictures up of them on Halloween! It was great to have everyone call and wish me a Happy Birthday THANKS!! Some other things we did on that GREAT DAY was we went to my favorite all you can eat Chinese restaurant YUM YUM! After that we went to the High School Musical 3 show and that was the best show! I didn't know if it was gonna be corny or something like that but it really was a good one I loved it and so did everyone else! We can't stop singing the songs :)!!! What I got for presents was my SWEET Converse Classics they are so awesome and I got 2 cd's the High School Musical 3 soundtrack and one from Alex Boye. I also got the DVD National Treasure 2. It was a wonderful 18th birthday! Watch out because now I can order stuff off the T.V. ;)! Oh and don't worry I partied like a rockstar!

No comments: