Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lonas Jonas

Halloween is just weeks away. Costume finding is a MUST!!! Having no idea what to be I started thinking and thinking, and GUESS WHAT.......nothing came. I was watchin the telly when there it was. What I was going to be for Halloween was right there infront of me! The Jonas Brothers!! I had no idea what to get for them so I got to looking on the computer. Google can serve your everyday needs and so I searched for Jonas Brother attire. I was wanting to be Joe Jonas the middle one age 18 so I narrowed my search to just him. I found vests and v necks, tie's and scarfs, and yes even skinny pants! I knew I had to get skinny pants to absolutely make my costume look like Joe Jonas. Since Joe Jonas had a younger brother I thought why not Preston can be the younger brother. We would have had my older brother Andrew be the Oldest Jonas but he is not here. We are still lookin for a costume for Preston but after a hard search we found my costume yesterday. With microphone in hand I am ready to sing anything!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

i put hte hair pic for you on. and love the costume!! I have racked my brain and i can only think to be a beautiful unicorn hee hee hee no not really. I 'm still thinking

The McCauls said...

I love the costume. Wish you guys lived close by, heck I wish you guys lived somewhere in Utah. Anyways, love you guys.