Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

8 t.v. shows that rock!

1. The Hills
2. Making the Band
3. America's best dance crew
4. Dirty Jobs
5. Man vs. Wild
6. Wipeout(HAHA HILARIOUS)
7. High school Musical Get in the Picture
8. Real World

8 favorite restaurants

1.New China
2.Olive Garden
3.Panda Express
4.Bajio
5.Fats Jacks Pizza(Roys pizza now)
6.Mazio's
7.Eskimo Joes
8.Los Amigos

8 random happenings

1. Had a dream about me being in Hogwarts
2. Got called Andrew..MORE THAN ONCE!
3. Watched "Muffins"
4. Sculpted Play Dough
5. Put on my shirt BACKWARDS
6. Went to Early morning seminary when we didn't have it!
7. Beat Konner and Kevin on the Mario Kart Wii game
8. Ate a Candy Bar

8 things I am looking forward too

1.My 18th Birthday
2.Halloween
3.Christmas
4.Thanksgiving
5.Going back to Utah to PARTY with fam and friends
6.UEA Break
7. Seeing my Bro Cam's new baby girl
8. Weekends

8 things I want for my birthday

1. A jeep or truck
2. A four wheeler
3. A snowboard
4. Gas money for a year( HAHA)
5. Birthday dollars YAY ;)
6. D'lites
7. Presents
8. New Volleyball and Net

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Ya they have a blog too, but i don't think they have done anything on it but they will soon i think when she gets settled with the new baby