Tuesday, September 30, 2008

JeEp SaFaRi



A few months ago me and my sister Tawnie and her fam went to what is called the Jeep Safari. I absolutely LOVE IT!! I enjoy it so much even though I am really bad at driving on the trails ;). I drove my first year and lets just say that didn't go so good hehehehe! Well this year we went again and it was so much fun. Some of the trails were REALLY LONG but it was still so much fun bein with Tawn and Andy and Tar Tar out jeepin around. We were in the red Jeep which is Andy's brothers Ryan's jeep. The other jeeps were in our group. So when we go we usually have somethin that happens to our jeeps, well this time our jeep pretty much broke for good. We couldn't drive it out of the trail and so we took a nice little jaunt while they pulled the jeep out of the trail which was quite a ways. It was one of those memories that are SO HILARIOUS even though it bummer :)! We stayed at Andy's parents house and they are extremely nice. I was greatly thankful for them and their hospitality,THANKS! Its a party no matter what happens out on Jeep Safari, oh and if you go you definately have to stop at the Moab Diner it is SO DELICIOUS!!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG IT LOOKS SO GOOD WITH ALL YOU DID TO IT!! and the jeep safari oh i almost forgot all that stuff that happened with breaking down!! and that you mentioned the moab diner that is so true. and funny that girl that was pretending to like that bus boy... ok kinda sad for him. miss you see you in a bit

The McCauls said...

FUN!! I love the pictures of the grandkids... so cute.