Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

If you didn't know already it was my momacita's birthday. Man was it a good one. I think it always comes down to who sings the birthday song the best though in my fam! :) No offense I think it was me this time HAHAHA(Don't tell anyone I said that though)! So the day started off with the tradition of waking the special someone up bright and early in the morning! When I say bright and early I do mean BRIGHT AND EARLY!! Moving on, so we woke up my mom with presents and the birthday song. Since it was early yes everyone went back to sleep but me cuz I am usually up at that time for seminary. Anyways so after everyone woke up the SECOND time we started off the day. It was a great day. We have a tradition also up here in Oklahoma that we go to a place called "New China", but instead this time my mom wanted to go to Mazzio's! That was an all you can eat pizza place so don't worry none of us complained! After that great feast we came back home and ready to do cake and singing. I usually set aside a candle FAR AWAY from the others cuz my mom doesn't need a boyfriend she already has a husband. Well instead this time she blew out the alone candle and it was supposed to be a joke for all the boys that are here with her. So with my pops feelin bad she tried to blow out the rest and leave one. Lets just say it didn't work and leave it at that. Well I snuck a flame and lit one candle to make sure my dad didn't feel left out. ;)! It was a great birthday for my mom. She loved her presents and how lovely we song the birthday song for her!

1 comment: