Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun in the......House!

Wow is it HOT and HUMID! Yes, I am once again in the state of Oklahoma. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time back and I am again hating the heat and humidity! Since it is so hot around these parts we don't go outside so much. So to make up for that, we do all we can that is safe enough to do inside. You could say we get a little to rowdy over the simplest things in life but that is why I LOVE my fam! From piggy-backs
to playing Mario Kart on the Wii,





(which is wicked sweet by the way) we always know how to make it fun or you could say, bring the party! WOOP WOOP!!!
Although, it has rained a few times and that has helped with the heat, but when it rains here, IT RAINS! You look outside the window and the rain-gutters are overflowing with water, the streets are flooding with water, there is absolutely NO WHERE TO RUN!
After the flooding is done we seem to find ways to entertain ourselves with a nice game of Golf,

CARD STYLE!! We were taught this game from my sis Tawn at a family get together and we have LOVED playing it ever since!



We have also entertained ourselves with LOADS of paper which kind of made us look like the Grudge if you know what I am sayin.

For some reason we just know how to get the party started! No time is wasted when the Clark family rolls around!




2 comments:

Our Family said...

i love it that you have pics on your blog for me to see. i miss you all so soo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! i wish andy me and kar could jump on a plane and play when ever we wanted cause i would smoke you all in cards. love you guys and gal.

The McCauls said...

Ty I love that you started a blog, you need to teach mom how to start hers. Love you guys