Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Our Clark Family Christmas Party was GREAT!! This year it was at my sister Shannon's house. For starters we ate delicious steak burritos. They were so good I would have ate tons if I didn't get full! After we ate we sang Christmas Carols while my brother in law Parris played the guitar for us! Then came the good part, OPENING GIFTS!! A quick funny story that happened, Karlee my sister Tawnie's little girl, we got her a dress and when she opened it up and saw what it was she just had to put it on right then and there! So she started strippin it was like there was the song,"I'm to sexy for my shirt to sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts", going on in the background HAHAHA it was truly HILARIOUS!!!
We all had a blast! Being all together was wonderful I can't wait for the next family get together!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

love it love it!! I can't believe it 75 degrees there that is crazy Karlee would love it she hates the cold weather. The whole house looks sooooo good i love it thanks ty ty

The McCauls said...

That was a lot of fun. too bad you guys couldn't stay out here longer then we could have really went all out for the christmas party.